Saturday, January 3, 2015

New doll lines revealed!!

Over the last couple of days Mattel has released a lot of new pictures of upcoming EAH lines!!Part of the pictures were the Sugar Coated line,the Enchanted Picnic line,most of the new Basics and a line we never heard of before,Way to Wonderland!!I can´t stop to drool over this line since it´s so perfect for me!!Way to Wonderland will also be a new EAH movie.I can´t wait for that!And the new basic doll pictures also revealed the new Wonderlanders Bunny Blanc and Alistair Wonderland!!!I´m so happy because of Bunny,she looks exactly the way I wanted her to look!Unfortunately I´m also a bit disappointed because of Alistair-he looks very boring in my opinion.I had hoped him to look like a bit like a Victorian Dandy.But I have plans to make my own Alice daughter as a custom,so if you´re interested,stay tuned!I also wish that Darling would look a bit more like her artwork on the book cover.Her hair looks pretty flat and not very much like Marie Antoinette´s anymore :-(.But I may get her for a custom project,we´ll see ;-).I also really like Enchated Picnic Cerise since I wanted to have a Cerise with less makeup since the beginning.And the Sugar Coated line ist super cute!!

Here are the pictures:

-New Basic Wave
Bunny Blanc (daughter of the white rabbit):
Alistair Wonderland (son of Alice):

Darling Charming (daughter of King Charming):
Rosabella Beauty (daughter of Beauty from Beauty and the Beast):

Faybelle Thorn (daughter of the Wicked fairy Godmother):


Way to Wonderland line:

Madeline Hatter:
Kitty Cheshire:

Lizzie Hearts:
Apple White:
Playset with Raven Queen:


Enchanted Picnic line:

Cerise Hood:
Raven Queen:
Blondie Lockes:



Sugar Coated

Madeline Hatter:
Holly O´Hair:
Cedar Wood:
Playset with Ginger Breadhouse:
School Spirit set with Apple White and Raven Queen:




And last but not least we also got a picture of Duchess Swan in her box-I can´t wait to get her!!

Source:EAH Dolls Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment