Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hat tastic Tea Party Planner by Melissa Yu Review

I just received a copy of an EAH companion book,the Hat tastic Tea Party Planner by Melissa Yu.I´m so happy Mattel decided to release this little books,they are so cute and since I´m a huge baker and tea party fan the Hat tastic Tea Party Planner is just my cup of tea!The book contains beautiful illustrations of all the main characters,and I was really happy to see pages dedicated to my fav characters,Cerise,Maddie,Kitty and Lizzie.You can also find yummy recipes,party games and just everything for a Wonderland tea party!I was especially thrilled to find super cute cupcake toppers!After October is over,I´m going to have more free time again and I´m planning to try out some of the recipes in the book,so if you are interested in them stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment