Friday, October 3, 2014

Kittys Artwork and a lot of new dolls revealed!!!

Wonderful new EAH news!!!

First of all,we finally have Kitty´s official artwork!Though her design was changed a bit,I think I like her even better now,and you?

Here´s her About me section:

Kitty Cheshire™ (Daughter of the Cheshire Cat)
Parent's Story: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Roommate: Madeline Hatter™
Alliance: "Chaos is keeping people guessing, and that makes this kitty purr"

About me:
ツ Secret Heart's Desire: To unravel rules, just like I would a ball of yarn.
ツ My "Magic" Touch: Obviously, I can turn invisible and POOF from place to place without being seen.
ツ Storybook Romance Status: Forget boys with puppy dog eyes. Give me a guy who's the cat's meow.
ツ "Oh Curses!" Moment: My curiosity gets me in a lot of trouble.
ツ Favorite Subject: Geografairy. After I memorize the lay of the land, I can appear anywhere I want.
ツ Least Favorite Subject: Swim Class in Grimmnastics. Just thinking about getting soaked makes my fur stand on end.
ツ Best Friend Forever After: Lizzie Hearts™. She's my sister from another litter.


And we also got new infos and pictures of upcoming lines: 


** EAH Basics - 2 Rebels and 1 Royal
Kitty Cheshire, Duchess Swan and Other Rebel (?)

** EAH Through the Woods - 4 characters

** EAH Chapter One - 4 characters
It is possible that this line will show the main characters in alternate costumes, kind of similar to School's Out or Scaremester in MH

** EAH Bookend (Playsets) - Bakery & Shoe store
Shoe store might refer to the Glass Slipper (Ashlynn's job)

** EAH Spring Unsprung - 4 characters and 2 - pack
Line based on the first Ever After High movie (coming Spring 2015)!

** EAH Glass Lake - 3 characters
Apple White, Madeline Hatter and Ashlynn Ella in beach attire.


 And the new pictures:
-"Through the woods" with Ashlynn,Poppy,Blondie and Cupid
-"Mirror Beach" (the name Glass Lake seems to have renamed) with Apple,Ashlynn and Maddie
-"Spring Unsprung"Playset with a new Lizzie
and the new "Bakery" and "Shoe Store" Playsets

Picture credit goes to Jeremy Austen

I think I´m mostly excited about Lizzie´s Playset,and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment