Sunday, November 16, 2014

Spring Unsprung dolls

I´m sure you´ve all seen the photos of the new wonderful Spring Unsprung line,and now we have official pictures.I must say this line is one of my favourites so far!
The combination of the black and white (which is supposed to symbolize winter)and the flowers (which stands for the spring)is exactly my cup of tea!!!The girls dressed themselves up for the annual Spring festival and we will hopefully see more of it in the next film!
Here are the photos:

Holly O´Hair:
Cedar Wood:
Briar Beauty:

And last (but she´s my favourite for sure),Cerise Hood:
Cerises dress reminds me a lot of this wonderful dresses of one of my favourite designers,Anna Sui.They are from her Spring 2007 line and they are just breathtaking!When I saw Cerise for the first time I had to think immediately of this dresses and that made me love her even more!

                                                     (photo coutesy of Stylecurated)


No comments:

Post a Comment